The last art project we were given had a lot of room for interpretation.
Anyway, I documented most of the process. The picture was completely sketched, drawn, and painted using only my feet (and, of course, the pencils/erasers/paint brushes my toes held). I know people can make legit art like this, but this is about the extent of what I can do.
Whatever man, I had fun. c:
- dragonridingbookworm reblogged this from kawaiiglasses and added:
- actualbilbobaggins likes this
- paimonn likes this
- zemmer likes this
- deadjanecrocker likes this
- mrconnorkenway reblogged this from kawaiiglasses
- kawaiiglasses reblogged this from lickfoot and added:
- lickfoot reblogged this from kawaiiglasses
- portray likes this